It is finally THE time of the year! The Cannes Film Festival’s official opening is scheduled for tonight, May 11th 2016. As we are waiting for the stars defilé on the red carpet, we recall the magical moments of Cannes 2015. Last year, Naomi Watts dazzled in her Elie Saab gown and Fan Bin Bing amazed us in her Ralph & Russo dress. To check the list of our best and unforgettable fashion moments, check our gallery!
Cansu Dere in Georges Hobeika
Cate Blanchett in Armani privé
Charlize Theron in Dior
Emily Blunt in Peter Pilotto
Emma Stone in Oscar De La Renta
Fan Bing Bing in Ralph & Russo
Freida Pinto in Oscar De La Renta
Isabeli Fontana in Elie Saab
Izabel Goulart in Zuhair Murad
Li Bing Bing in Zuhair Murad
Natalie Portman in Lanvin
Malika Sherawat in Georges Hobeika
Naomi Watts in Elie Saab
Rokia Traore in Georges Hobeika
Tatiana Dziahileva in Georges Hobeika
We will update you with the best looks of this year’s festival! So stay tuned!
Follow all our Cannes Film Festival updates on #CineTrotterCannes
Plot: Beatrice Prior and Tobias Eaton venture into the world outside of the fence and are taken into protective custody by a mysterious agency known as the Bureau of Genetic Welfare.
I’ve been waiting impatiently to see some unforgettable fashion moments at the 88th Academy Awards. Let’s say that there were no wow moments. Some did a good job by avoiding many fashion mistakes others, unfortunately, couldn’t help but commit. I’ve been waiting impatiently to see some unforgettable fashion moments at the 88th Academy Awards. Let’s say that there were no wow moments. Some did a good job by avoiding many fashion mistakes others, unfortunately, couldn’t help but commit.
- I’m not a fan of sequined dresses. But Naomi Watts in her navy Armani Privé looks like pure enchantment!
- Once is accidental, twice is coincidence, three times: it is definitely a fashion transformation! Oh yeah, Lady Gaga stuns in her custom made jumpsuit by Brandon Maxwell
- Although it may look crowded, Amy Poelher’s gown by Andrew GN couldn’t pass unnoticed! I love the wide sleeves and the embroideries, a perfect combination for a Japanese themed dress!
- I would have loved Daisy Ridley’s look by Chanel if her skirt was shorter
- I’ve been waiting for a dazzling look for Alicia Vikander whom surprised me until I saw the bottom of her dress which reminded me of bed sheets!
- She might have wowed you with the sexiness of her dress, but Rachel McAdams didn’t nail the perfect look. Her look is simple and… I thought we’ve had enough of Angelina Jolie’s look-alike prostatic legs!
- Saoirse Ronan could use a piece of advice so she could dress her age
- Heidi Klum is more like a “poupée de chiffons” than a princess in her Marchesa dress
- I’ve always liked how Kate Winslet celebrated her body and opted for simple yet elegant looks. But her choice yesterday was a huge catastrophe. The Ralph Lauren dress she chose reminded me of garbage bags! Sorry Kate, it was definitely not your night…
- Ladies, ladies, the plunging neck is sexy but just don’t overdo it! And by that I mean Olivia Wilde in Valentino and Charlize Theron who could have bedazzled us in Dior if it wasn’t so simple (the color suits her perfectly but the look lacks some Oscar deserving glow)
You can check our live coverage of the red carpet & awards ceremony on the following hashtag: #CineTrotterAA