Our Top Picks of the Evening
It wasn’t hard picking our favorite looks of the 2016 People’s Choice Awards due to the fact that the bad taste ruled the looks…
So here you go … Only 5 made it to our top selection:
- A vision in white: Kate Hudson donned a simple yet elegant Stella McCartney’s white jumpsuit. After all, French said it best: “La simplicité fait la beauté” (Beauty in simplicity)
- Keltie Knight opted for a beautiful ballerina style frock by Paolo Sebastian
- Lea Michele stunned in a long-sleeved black mini with cutout details. The perfect look was signed by Elie Saab
- Priyanka Chopra is in a Vera Wang sequined dress with harmonious shades of gold and silver
- We liked Claire Danes’ Burberry dress… from the back!
Overall, the 2016 People’s Choice Awards were kind of disappointing when it came to fashion… As for awards, you can check the full list here.